Getting Started on your on hold Message
Enhance your callers’ on-hold experience with informative messages and music tailored to your office. Creating a custom Ad-Hold advertising message is incredibly easy and requires minimal effort on your end.
- Client fills out script profile so we can create a rough draft of the on-hold script. Client attaches any brochures, etc. that will be helpful in creating messages. Client emails profile information to our offices in (Flower Mound) Dallas, Texas.
- After receipt of payment Ad-Hold ships or installs equipment ordered within 2-4 days along with generic music program to play while custom messages is produced.
- Client makes music and voice selections from demo tape or from the Music & Voice Selection Page from this website while we create the script (Or, we can make these selections for you if you give us music style and voice gender preferences.)
- Ad-Hold scriptwriters provide rough draft for client approval 2-3 days after receipt of profile.
- After receipt of approved script Ad-Hold schedules voice talent and produces program with-in 2-3 days.
- Ad-Hold sends the on-hold message to client and the program is loaded or inserted into the player device.
- After installation, Ad-Hold calls to make sure client is happy and program is running and sounds great.
- Client is happy!
The above is about it.
Please call us at toll free at (855) 224-2537 ext. 103 with any questions.